- 1 zucchini
- 1 small leek
- 2 carrot (s), approx. 300 g
- 1 red pepper (s)
- 2 teaspoons, heaped curry paste, yellow
- 0.5 can ½ coconut milk, 200 g
- Sambal Oelek
- Lemongrass, ground
- curry powder
- Oil for frying
- salt and pepper
- First the vegetables are cleaned and washed. Then everything is cut into very thin, approx. 5 - 10 cm long strips. A spiral cutter makes this process a lot easier.
- Now some oil is heated in a large pan and the vegetables are tossed in it. The curry paste is added, everything is extinguished with coconut milk (shake the can well beforehand) and a little lemongrass is added. Finally, you can season with curry powder, sambal oil, salt and pepper.
- Everything is simmered until the vegetables have reached the desired firmness.
- As a main course, this amount is sufficient for two people, as a side dish for 3 - 4 people. However, one should keep in mind that a side dish should not be so spicy.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!