- 1 kg potato (s)
- 400 g whipped cream
- salt and pepper
- 2 onions)
- 400 g mushrooms
- 3 tablespoon oil
- paprika powder, noble sweet
- 600 g pork fillet (s)
- 4 egg (s)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock powder
- 4 tablespoon crème fraîche with herbs
- Fat for the shape
- Peel, wash and slice the potatoes. Bring the cream to the boil with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook the potatoes in it for about 10 minutes. Season with nutmeg. Drain, collect the cream.
- Peel and dice the onions. Clean the mushrooms, cut in half. Heat the oil. Fry both. Season with salt (1/4 teaspoon), pepper and paprika powder (1/2 teaspoon) and remove.
- Pat the meat dry, season with salt and pepper and fry in the frying fat for approx. 4 minutes.
- Grease a large ovenproof dish. Season the cream, eggs and broth again with salt, nutmeg and pepper and whisk everything together. Cut the fillet into slices and season the meat slices lightly with salt and pepper. Put the potatoes, fillet and mushrooms in the pan. Pour over the egg cream.
- Then bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C top / bottom heat (convection 180 ° C) for about 40 minutes.
- Serve garnished with crème fraîche.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!