- 2 red and 2 yellow bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 150 g long grain rice
- 1/2 bunch of spring onions
- 1 tbsp oil
- 400 g mixed minced meat
- 50 g ketchup
- 350 ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Wash the peppers, cut off the top quarter of each. Clean the lid and pods. Cut the lid into small cubes. Peel the onions and finely dice them. Prepare rice in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet. Wash and clean the spring onions and cut the light and green parts separately into rings.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the mince in it for about 5 minutes. After about 3 minutes, add diced paprika and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in ketchup, 150 ml stock, tomato paste and 1/2 of the green and all light spring onion rings and simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the rice and add to the mince. Fold in loosely and pour the minced rice mixture into the peppers. Place the peppers in an ovenproof dish and pour in 150–200 ml of stock. Bake the pods on the lower rail in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for about 30 minutes. If the surface becomes too dark, cover the surface with a second sheet or aluminum foil.
- Remove the pods and sprinkle with the remaining spring onions. Serve immediately!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!