- 4 egg (s)
- 1 pinch (s) salt
- 150 grams sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 75 g flour
- 75 g cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 0.4 liters cream
- 1 pack cream stabilizer
- 200 g strawberries
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Separate eggs, beat salt and 75 g sugar with egg white until firm. Beat 75 g sugar and vanilla sugar with egg yolks until frothy. Mix the flour and cornstarch and add to the egg yolk mixture. Mix with the egg whites under the egg yolk mixture. Spread the dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 200 ° for approx. 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle a kitchen towel with 2 tablespoons of sugar. Overturn the biscuit and cover with a cold, damp cloth.
- Beat the cream and cream stiffener. Wash and chop the strawberries and mix with the cream.
- Remove the damp cloth from the biscuit. Spread the cream-strawberry mixture on it and roll it up carefully using the lower cloth. Dust the Swiss roll with powdered sugar.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!