- 200 g dark chocolate with a hih cocoa content
- 3 egg (s)
- 200 ml cream
- 50 grams sugar
- 50 g butter
- 1 pomegranate
- Separate the eggs, beat the egg whites and cream separately from each other until stiff.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a double boiler.
- Mix the egg yolks with 3 tablespoons of warm water and the sugar to a light, creamy mass. Fold in the melted chocolate-butter mixture, then carefully fold in the egg whites and cream with the spatula. Let solidify in the refrigerator (at least 2 hours).
- In the meantime, remove the seeds from the pomegranate. Sprinkle on the mousse before serving.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!