- 18 root / s parsley, approx. 500- 600 g
- 2 bay leaves
- 0.5 teaspoon ½ vegetable stock, grained
- 400 g cheese, ripe oat roll, or e.. French soft cheese
- Just cover the parsley roots with water, add the bay leaves + grained vegetable stock, put the lid on, cook until soft, went very quickly, remove the roots for 10-20 minutes, keep warm.
- Puree the cheese in the broth with an electric hand blender.
- There were also dumplings made from raw potatoes, see my profile + sweet liqueur wine. Note: approx. 1 hour of preparation with the dumplings.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!