- 800 g tomato (s), peeled and chopped
- 0.25 ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Garlic salt, or freshly squeezed
- 330 ml tomato ketchup
- 140 g tomato paste
- 1 cup vinegar (red wine vinegar)
- 1 lemon (s), add the juice from it
- 1 tablespoon sugar, brown
- Mix the tomatoes, the oil, a little salt and the garlic salt in a saucepan. The garlic taste should be clear. Then add the ketchup, tomato paste, wine vinegar, lemon juice, sugar and cinnamon. The cinnamon flavor must now dominate. Let simmer for about 45 minutes, until it becomes thick. Brush the meat with the sauce when grilling. Serve sauce (warm or cold, as desired) as a side dish.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!