If you are not yet familiar with this recipe for chicken soup with rice and cream cheese, then hurry to the kitchen.
- Chicken (thigh) – 1 pc. (250 g)
- or chicken fillet – 200 g
- Rice – 50 g
- Leeks – 100 g
- Processed cheese – 100 g
- Parsley – 3-4 sprigs
- Butter – 20 g
- Water – 1 l
- Ground black pepper – 1 pinch (to taste)
- Salt – 1 teaspoon (to taste)
- Prepare food.
- Wash the chicken meat (I have a thigh) and pour cold water into a saucepan. Put on high heat and bring water to a boil. Remove foam, reduce heat to low, and cook chicken for 30 minutes.
- Cut the leek into half rings.
- Remove chicken meat from the finished broth, remove the skin, and remove the bone (if any).
Return the pot of broth to the fire.
- Bring the stock to a boil, add the washed rice, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Fry the leeks in a skillet with butter until soft (5 minutes over medium heat).
- Cut the boiled chicken into small pieces and add to the pan to the onion. Fry over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Put the fried meat and onions in the broth with rice. Separate the parsley stems from the leaves. Tie the parsley stalks together and also send them to the broth.
- Season with salt, pepper and cook for another 5 minutes over low heat.
- Grate cheese on a coarse grater.
- Remove the parsley stalks from the soup, add the grated cheese, and stir.
- Keep on fire for another 1 minute, until the cheese is melted.
- Pour ready-made cheese soup with chicken, rice, and leeks into bowls and serve, garnished with parsley leaves.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on the soup before serving, if desired.