- 1 medium kiwi (s)
- 1 banana (s)
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 100 ml orange juice
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 6 cl vodka
- 2 cl syrup (cucumber syrup)
- Peel the banana and roughly cut it into pieces. Peel and chop the kiwi, cut the peel into strips. Puree the banana, kiwi and zest together with the lemon juice in a blender.
- Now add the orange juice and agave syrup and puree again.
- Put the vodka with the cucumber syrup in a shaker with some ice and shake well.
- Then add the mixture from the mixer and shake vigorously again in the shaker.
- Serve cold.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!