- 500 g spahetti
- 500 g broccoli
- 4 large carrot (s)
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup sour cream or sour cream
- 200 g smoked salmon
- some dill
- some salt and pepper
- possibly vegetable broth, grained
- Bring the salted water to the boil in a large saucepan and add the spaghetti.
- Divide the fresh broccoli into florets and cut the carrots into thin slices and the salmon into strips. Now heat some water in a coated pan, add the vegetables and sauté (I like them to be firm to the bite and therefore only let them sauté briefly, but that is a matter of taste).
- While the vegetables are steaming, stir the cream with the sour cream and add to the vegetables. Season to taste with the spices and dill and possibly add some grained vegetable stock.
- If you want the salmon to cook a bit, put the salmon, now cut into strips, in the pan for a minute. Alternatively, sprinkle the salmon over the finished dish on the plate as you like.
- I do it this way, then this way.
- Drain the pasta that has been cooked firm to the bite and arrange on preheated plates. Pour the creamy vegetable sauce with the salmon on top and enjoy.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!