- 500 g macaroni or other pasta
- 2 large zucchini
- 500 g chicken breast fillet (s)
- 250 ml chicken broth
- 1 cup cream
- 200 g herbal cream cheese
- 0.5 ½ lemon (s), organic
- 0.5 ½ bunch parsley or frozen parsley
- Cook the pasta in salted water until al dente.
- Cut the zucchini into thin strips and the chicken breast fillet into cubes.
- First sear the chicken breast fillet in a large pan with a little oil, season with salt and pepper, remove and keep warm. Then fry the zucchini in oil in portions in the same pan and season with salt and pepper. Finally, put the zucchini back in the pan and season with parsley and half an organic lemon (use the juice and the zest of the lemon). Now deglaze with the chicken stock and cream and bring to the boil briefly. Add the herbal cream cheese and dissolve. Season again with salt and pepper. If you like, you can first bring the pasta with the sauce etc. together on the plate or add the pasta directly to the pan and mix it there.
- This recipe is also very tasty with beef.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!