Cheese soup with chicken and zucchini has a velvety texture, delicate aroma, and pleasant taste.
- Chicken (any part) – 300 g
- Zucchini – 0.5 pcs. (250 g)
- Processed cheese – 100 g
- Potatoes – 4-5 pcs. (350 g)
- Bulb onions – 0.5 pcs. (80 g)
- Carrots – 1 pc. (100 g)
- Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Ground pepper (a mixture of peppers) – pinch
- Fresh parsley – 3-4 sprigs
- Water – 2 l
- Prepare all ingredients. This soup can be prepared in any meat broth or simply in water.
- To prepare the broth, pour the chicken pieces into a saucepan with 2 liters of water and put it on fire. Bring to a boil, remove the foam and cook the broth over low heat for 30-40 minutes, until the chicken meat is tender.
- Peel and dice the potatoes.
- Remove the chicken from the finished broth and cool.
Put the chopped potatoes in the broth, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Peel vegetables such as carrots, onions, and squash. If the zucchini is young, you don’t need to peel it. Cut the courgettes and onions into cubes, grate the carrots on a coarse grater.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the onions until transparent, about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the grated carrots and sauté for another 5 minutes, until tender.
- Then add the sliced zucchini to the skillet.
- Sauté vegetables for another 5 minutes.
- Place the contents of the skillet in a saucepan of boiling broth.
- Remove the cooled chicken from the bone and chop finely.
- Add the chicken pieces to the soup.
- Grate the processed cheese on a fine grater, so it dissolves faster in the soup.
- Transfer the processed cheese to the soup pot. Bring the soup to a boil. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, to dissolve the cheese completely.
- Chop the parsley and send it to the soup. Add salt, pepper mixture, bring to a boil again, and turn off the heat.
- Chicken soup with zucchini and melted cheese is ready.
- Pour the prepared soup into bowls and serve.