- 8 medium lamb fillet (s)
- 3 tablespoon honey, good
- 1 tablespoon, leveled powdered sugar
- 1 bottle red wine, good, from the oak barrel
- 2 tablespoon clarified butter
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, red
- Wash the lamb fillets and pat dry. Put the honey and powdered sugar in a pan. Bring everything to the boil until the honey foams. Then deglaze with the red wine and vinegar and reduce everything to a firm sauce. But don`t let it burn! Stir often.
- Fry the fillets in the clarified butter in another pan until they are pink on the inside (approx. 8 minutes). Arrange the fillets on a plate with the sauce. With this I serve baguette and a good red wine from the oak barrel. The recipe is simple, but it tastes good.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!