- 25 g pine nuts
- 2 organic lime (s)
- 1 avocado (s)
- 10 stalk / s basil
- 120 g pasta
- salt and pepper
- some sugar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 port. Salmon fillet (s)
- 2 tablespoon clarified butter
- some chilli flakes
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan without oil. Squeeze the juice out of the limes. Halve the avocado, remove the stone, peel the skin from the pulp and roughly dice the pulp. Wash the basil, shake dry and finely chop.
- Put half of the basil, 3/4 of the lime juice, pine nuts and avocado in a tall mixing bowl and blend finely with a blender to make a pesto. Season to taste with salt, pepper and a little sugar.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet.
- Wash the salmon and pat dry. Heat the clarified butter in a pan and fry the salmon in it on each side for about 2 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, a little lime juice and chilli flakes.
- Drain the pasta, collect about 100 ml of the cooking water, rinse the pasta and let it drain briefly. Add the pasta water to the pesto and stir well and add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Mix the pasta and pesto, arrange on plates with the rest of the basil and salmon.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!