- 150 g pasta
- 0.5 ½ avocado (s)
- 2 fresh goat cheese thalers
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water from the pasta
- salt and pepper
- Herbs, dried
- 2 handfuls pine nuts
- Put the pasta in boiling salted water according to the package instructions and cook.
- Put the pulp of the avocado with goat cream cheese, oil, salt and pepper in a tall container and use a hand blender to make a creamy mixture.
- Before draining the pasta, collect 3 tablespoons of the water, add to the pesto and stir in. Put the pasta on a plate. Spread the pesto on top and top off with herbs, parmesan and, if desired, roasted pine nuts.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!