- 50 g fat
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 g onion (s), finely chopped
- 200 g bacon, cut into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons curry
- 2 teaspoons broth, instant
- 2 dl water
- 1 packet tomato (s), happened
- 2 cups cream
- 1 large can peach (s)
- salt and pepper
- Brown the bacon, onions and garlic well in the fat. Then add everything except the peaches and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Then puree half of the peaches and add. The other half is cut into small pieces and added at the end. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- I still add a shot of the canned peach juice.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!