- 1 small onion (s)
- 300 g parsnip (s)
- 250 g zucchini
- 300 g fennel
- 500 g nocchi
- 250 g potato (s)
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 2 egg (s)
- 1 teaspoon, heaped vegetable stock powder
- salt and pepper
- 150 g cheese
- some rocket
- 1 baguette (s) (herb baguette)
- Peel or clean the onion, parsnips, zucchini and fennel, cut into small pieces and sauté briefly in a pan for about 10 minutes.
- Pre-cook the gnocchi according to the instructions on the packet.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into slices and pre-cook them for about 10 minutes.
- Whisk the coconut milk and eggs in a saucepan. Heat briefly and stir in the vegetable stock powder, salt, pepper and the remaining spices. After stewing the vegetables in the sauce, add them to the saucepan and stir.
- Drain the potatoes and gnocchi and spread them in a baking dish. Pour the vegetable sauce over and add a little salt. Finally, spread the cheese over it.
- Bake the casserole for about 20 to 30 minutes in a hot oven at 175 ° C top / bottom heat until the cheese is golden brown. Also bake the herb baguette.
- Wash the rocket and serve the finished casserole with the rocket and herb baguette.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!