- 3/4 cup round grain rice
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 liter milk with a fat content of at least 2.5%
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- ground cinnamon
- fresh strawberries and mint for garnish
- Rinse the rice, drain the water. Wash the lemon, grate the zest on a fine grater.
- Pour half the milk into a saucepan, bring to a boil, add rice and stir. Cook for 10-15 minutes, adding milk as it boils down.
- Pour granulated sugar and vanilla sugar into a saucepan, add lemon zest. Cook over medium heat for another 5-10 minutes.
- Arrange the pudding in bowls or vases, cool and sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with fresh strawberries and mint when serving.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!