- 1 glass chickweed or groundweed, cut into small pieces
- 1 glass dead nettle leaves, fresh
- 2 glasses water
- 1 glass raspberries
- 1 glass blueberries or wild berries
- 1 banana (s)
- 1 kiwi (s)
- 0.5 ½ avocado (s)
- First put the chickweed and water in the blender. Since mine can`t get it completely small, I rub the pulp through a sieve, then add the dead nettle leaves and mix until it looks relatively homogeneous.
- Then add the remaining ingredients. When the berries are frozen, you still have a pleasant freshness, otherwise the banana can also be frozen.
- If you don`t have the herbs at hand, you can of course use groundweed, nettles or just 2 glasses of fresh spinach.
- The smoothie can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, but of course it is tastiest fresh.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!