- 500 g mascarpone
- 300 g couverture (chocolate couverture), white
- 200 g whipped cream
- 500 g strawberries, fresh
- 1 packet shortbread (s)
- 2 teaspoons sugar, brown
- 0.5 teaspoon ½ lemon juice
- For the strawberry sauce and strawberry filling, wash the strawberries thoroughly and remove the greens. Cut half of the strawberries into approx. 5 mm thin slices and preferably put them in the refrigerator. Cut the other half of the strawberries into small pieces and heat them in a saucepan with a little water. Add 2 teaspoons of brown sugar and a splash of lemon juice and slowly bring to the boil.
- When the strawberries are simmering, mash the mixture in the saucepan with a fork and strain it through a fine sieve, so that a thin sauce is left over. Put the sauce in the fridge and let cool down a bit.
- For the mascarpone cream, roughly chop the white chocolate couverture and melt it in a bowl over the water bath. Stir 100 g of cream into the melted chocolate mass with a whisk. Whip the rest of the cream with the mixer or by hand.
- In another bowl, mix the mascarpone and chocolate mixture to form a homogeneous mixture. At the beginning, slight lumps form, but they disappear completely with prolonged stirring. Finally fold in the whipped cream and the mascarpone-chocolate mixture.
- Put the shortbread biscuits in a higher baking dish as the first layer and brush them with the strawberry sauce with a brush so that they are well covered with the sauce. Then place a layer of the cut strawberry slices over the biscuits. Brush with the mascarpone cream. Put these in a layer about 1 cm thick on the strawberries and start again with the biscuits. Carry out this layering until the mass is used up. Make sure that the last layer is the mascarpone cream.
- Place the baking dish in the refrigerator for about 2 - 3 hours. Dust the tiramisu with crumbled shortbread biscuits before serving. To do this, put the shortbread biscuits in a freezer bag and cut them into small pieces by hand or a rolling pin.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!