- 2 packs Gelfix or 4 sheets white gelatin
- 1 can mango (s) (425 ml)
- 1 can apricot (s) (425 ml)
- 150 g yourt (whole milk yourt)
- 5 tablespoon sugar
- Cream, whipped, for garnish
- Chocolate flakes for garnish
- Drain the mangoes and apricots separately. Collect 100 ml of the apricot juice. Puree the fruits and apricot juice with a hand blender. Mix the puree with the sugar and the yoghurt. Add Gelfix according to the instructions on the packet (soak the 4 sheets of gelatine first and then fold them in) Then chill for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, garnish the cream with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
- Tip: It tastes even creamier if half of the yogurt is replaced with whipped cream.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!