- 500 ml chicken broth, frozen
- 500 g frozen chicken
- 400 g French beans, frozen
- 1 teaspoon savory
- 3 teaspoons chicken stock powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Thaw the chicken broth, chicken, and French beans. Cut the French beans into 1.5 - 2 cm pieces. Mix in the savory.
- Remove the bones from the chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces. Bring the chicken broth with the chicken and beans to a boil. Add 1 liter of water and the chicken stock powder and bring to the boil again. Let simmer for about 15 minutes. Season to taste with pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Arrange and serve.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!