- 60 g coffee beans
- 750 ml cream, sweet
- 150 ml milk
- 60 g suar
- 10 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon coffee beans
- 100 g chocolate, white
- cane sugar
- 1 mango (s)
- 1 pinch (s) chili powder
- 1 sprig mint
- Preparation the day before:
- Bring the coffee beans, cream, milk and sugar to the boil and leave to steep in the refrigerator overnight.
- Then pour the espresso-cream mixture through a sieve and heat it up. Mix the egg yolks with the espresso cream and pour into porcelain cups (3-4 cm high). Let it set in a water bath in a preheated oven at 160 ° C top / bottom heat (circulating air 140 ° C) for about 40 - 45 minutes.
- Finely chop the coffee beans. Chop the chocolate and melt it in a double boiler. Sprinkle the chopped coffee beans in silicone molds (or alternatively on a tray lined with cling film) and pour the melted chocolate over them. Let it set in the refrigerator. Press the chocolate pieces out of the silicone molds (or cut the chocolate into 4 cm pieces on the baking sheet with a hot knife).
- Peel the mango, cut the pulp into small cubes, sprinkle with 8 teaspoons of cane sugar and chilli. Fry in a non-stick pan for 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle 1-2 teaspoons of cane sugar on the crème brûlée, caramelize under the preheated oven grill or with a burner.
- Arrange the crème brûlée with the mango cubes and the white coffee chocolate and serve garnished with mint.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!