- 4 egg (s)
- 4 goat cheese thalers or 8 cm goat cheese roll
- 0.5 ½ bunch rocket
- 6 cherry tomato (s)
- 10 g butter
- 1 dash cream or milk
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Whisk the eggs with the cream, salt and pepper. Melt the butter in the pan and wait for the water to evaporate.
- Pour in half of the eggs. When the omelette sticks to the bottom, put the goat cheese in 2 slices or thalers on top. When the whole omelette is almost whisked, place half of the rocket on top and fold the omelette.
- Slide the omelette onto a plate and serve with 3 cherry tomatoes cut in half. Bake the second omelette in the same way.
- There is no need for dressing with good tomatoes - the inherent taste should convince.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!