- 3 tomatoes
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 big bell pepper
- 1 large red onion
- 1 jar of pitted olives
- 200 g cheese "Feta"
- ground black pepper
- pinch of dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Wash tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers. Cut the tomatoes and cucumbers into large slices. Pepper to clear of seeds and partitions, cut into strips or thin circles.
- Peel the onion, cut into thin half rings. Cut the olives into rings, leaving a few whole pieces.
- Put the vegetables in a salad bowl in layers. Cut the cheese into small cubes, spread over the vegetables, without stirring.
- Garnish the salad with whole olives, sprinkle with ground pepper and oregano, pour over with olive oil and serve, season with a little salt if desired.
- Helpful hints: Salt is added to the salad already on the plate so that the vegetables do not juice ahead of time. More often than not, this is not required at all, since the dish contains salted Feta cheese.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!