- 1 large onion (s)
- 2 cloves garlic)
- 3 tablespoon clarified butter
- 700 g peas, frozen
- 6 tablespoon crème fraîche
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch mint, fresh
- some nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 600 g lamb salmon
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 200 ml white wine
- 100 g suar snap peas
- 50 g pine nuts
- some butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 pinch (s) sugar
- For the puree, peel off the onion and garlic and dice finely. Wash the parsley and mint, shake dry and pluck the leaves.
- Sauté the onion and garlic in clarified butter without browning them. Add the frozen peas and let thaw while stirring. Then continue to cook for a few minutes while stirring.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper and fry in the hot oil on both sides for about 3 - 4 minutes, depending on the thickness. Wrap in aluminum foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Deglaze the roast with the wine and mix with 4 tablespoons of crème fraîche. Salt and pepper.
- Add the parsley, mint, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of crème fraîche to the peas and blend everything with the hand blender. Season to taste with salt, pepper and a little nutmeg.
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan without fat. Cut the snow peas lengthways into thin strips, fry them briefly in a little butter and season with salt, a pinch of sugar and possibly a little nutmeg.
- Arrange the plates with pea and mint puree, lamb, snow peas, pine nuts and the sauce.
- Potato wedges from the oven and a yogurt dip, for example, go well with it.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!