- 1 large mango (s)
- 4 cl liqueur (coconut liqueur)
- 100 g chocolate (whole milk)
- 3 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- Peel the mango. Use a very sharp knife to cut the flesh around the core in about 1 cm thick slices. Place the mango slices side by side on a plate and cover with the coconut liqueur. Cover and leave to stand in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate slowly in a water bath and finally mix 2 tablespoons of coconut flakes into the chocolate.
- Distribute the mango slices in eight raclette pans. Cover with the chocolate sauce and cook in the preheated raclette maker for about 6 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining coconut flakes and consume.
- Tips: I always give this course at the end of a raclette. If children eat, you can also use orange juice instead of coconut liqueur.
- It is also delicious if you serve whipped cream with the hot mango wedges.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!