- 400 g shrimp (s)
- 1 mango (s), ripe
- 1 chilli pepper (s), fresh
- 2 cm ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion (s), white
- 2 handfuls bean sprouts
- 0.5 ½ glass bamboo shoot (s)
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon oil (e.g. soybean oil, olive oil 830;)
- 1 bunch coriander greens, fresh
- Peel the mango, cut into pieces and puree with a hand blender. Finely chop the chilli, garlic and ginger. Cut the onion into thin strips.
- Fry the chilli, garlic, ginger and onion in oil. Add the cleaned prawns and fry them. After a few minutes, add soy and bamboo shoots. Fry briefly, now season with soy sauce.
- Add the mango puree and coconut milk. Bring to the boil, stir in the chopped coriander before serving.
- Serve with basmati rice or glass noodles. Green or rocket salad can be served with it.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!