- 1 pointed cabbage
- 1 large apple (Boskoop), sliced
- 2 onion (s), cut into rings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 75 g sour cream
- 2 tablespoon curry powder, good
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- salt and pepper
- First preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Prepare a larger oven dish (preferably with a lid, otherwise aluminum foil). Remove the outer leaves from the pointed cabbage, then quarter lengthways and cut out the stalk.
- Fry the pointed cabbage quarters in a pan in 1 tablespoon of olive oil, then place in the pan with the cut surface facing up. In the pan in the remaining oil (if you want, you can of course use more oil) fry the coarsely chopped onions and apple slices.
- When these are a bit brown, add the curry powder and spices, continue frying briefly and then deglaze with the vegetable stock. Stir in the sour cream, pour everything over the cabbage and with the lid in the oven for approx. 30 - 40 minutes.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!