- 1 kg potato (s)
- 30 g mararine, (semi-fat)
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 250 ml milk, low in fat
- 175 ml vegetable stock, instant
- 240 g cream cheese, up to 1% absolute fat
- 3 tablespoon parsley, chopped, fresh or frozen
- salt and pepper
- 240 g smoked salmon
- Dill, or cress
- Slice the potatoes and layer them in a baking dish.
- For the sauce, heat the margarine, dust with flour and deglaze with milk and stock while stirring. Stir in the cream cheese and parsley and season well with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Cut the salmon into strips and add to the sauce.
- Spread the sauce over the potatoes and bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C top / bottom heat, gas on level 2 or convection at 160 ° C on the middle rack for about 40-45 minutes. After baking, sprinkle with dill or cress as you like.
- A fresh salad goes well with it. The baking time is reduced when using potatoes that have already been cooked. The recipe is suitable for WW and has 8 points.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!