- 750 g salmon fillet (s), fresh
- 30 g tea, reen, non-fermented or smoked
- Remove the skin of the salmon fillet. Rinse the fillet with cold running water and dry it well. Peel off the remaining bones and divide the fillet into 6 equal portions.
- Line a wok with aluminum foil. Add the tea and heat on the stove until it begins to smoke. Spread the fillet portions all around on the wok rack and cover.
- Reduce the heat a little and smoke the fillets warm for about 30 minutes. During this time, set the extractor hood to full power.
- Season the salmon fillets to taste and serve lukewarm
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!