- 300 grams flour
- 6 medium egg (s)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons oil
- 1 medium onion (s)
- 200 g bacon
- 30 g butter
- 200 ml cream
- 50 g parmesan, freshly rated
- 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, black
- Knead a smooth dough from 300g flour, 3 eggs, salt and oil. Then let it rest for about 30 minutes under a kitchen towel.
- Cut the bacon (for me it was a pork belly) into thin strips and finely chop the onion.
- Heat approx. 30g butter in a large pan and steam the bacon and the finely chopped onion until translucent or leave them out.
- Heat a large saucepan with salted water and make the pasta in the meantime (I use a pasta machine and roll the dough out to level 5).
- Until the pasta water boils, place the spaghetti on a cloth and lightly dust it with flour to prevent it from sticking.
- In a bowl, whip or mix the cream with 3 egg yolks, the parmesan and the parsley. Then season with salt and pepper.
- After about 2-3 minutes, the pasta is done, then drain and add to the pan with the bacon onions and mix. Switch off the stove and remove it from the plate if necessary. Then pour the cheese and cream mixture over it and mix. It is essential to prevent the crowd from stalling. (I use the remaining heat in the pan and mix it up frequently.) After about 1 minute, the creamy cheese has set.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!