- 100 g Spaghetti
- 100 ml Cream 10%
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 50 g Smoked brisket
- 3 cloves Garlic
- Black pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- Boil the spaghetti al dente.
- Fry the brisket on the butter with garlic.
- Add salt, cream and finely grated cheese to the yolk.
- We send the cooked spaghetti to the brisket.
- Add the egg-cheese mixture to the spaghetti and mix everything thoroughly until the yolk grasps and the cheese melts. Put on a plate, sprinkle with cheese on top and black pepper. The carbonara is ready.