- 260 g pasta
- 100 g whipped cream
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- 4 egg yolks
- 75 g parmesan, freshly rated
- 1 teaspoon, heaped lemon peel, from an organic lemon
- 0.5 ½ bunch thyme
- 2 zucchini
- 250 g turkey breast
- Salt and pepper, from the mill
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook the pasta until it is firm to the bite according to the instructions on the package, then drain and drain.
- For the sauce, whisk together 75 ml of stock, egg yolks, Parmesan, lemon zest and the chopped thyme. Clean and wash the zucchini, quarter lengthways and cut into bite-sized pieces. Also cut the turkey breast into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the meat cubes on all sides. Add the zucchini and fry for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pasta, season with salt and pepper and mix with the sauce. Possibly add the remaining vegetable stock, depends on the type of pasta. Serve sprinkled with parmesan if you like.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!