- 180 g nocchi noodles or e.., small orecchiette
- 350 g Brussels sprouts, fresh
- olive oil
- 3 small onion (s), red
- 2 cloves garlic)
- 1 small chilli pepper (s), red, optional
- 40 g diced ham, smoked
- 2 large egg (s), very fresh!
- 3 tablespoon parmesan, freshly grated
- Salt and pepper, black, freshly ground
- Parmesan for serving
- Parsley, smooth, a few stems
- Cook the gnocchi pasta or orecchiette in salted water until al dente and drain.
- Remove the outer leaves from the Brussels sprouts and rinse the florets briefly under water. Hold on to the stalk and cut into slices that are not too thick with a kitchen slicer. Finely dice the onions and garlic. Core the chilli pepper, if desired (it also tastes very good without it) and also finely dice it.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Sauté the onion and garlic cubes. Add the chilli and ham cubes and fry a little. Now add the Brussels sprouts and fry for 5 - 10 minutes, depending on their thickness. Season with salt and pepper.
- Crumble the eggs and stir in 3 tablespoons of parmesan and a little black pepper.
- Pluck the parsley leaves and cut them into small pieces.
- Now add the orecchiette or gnocchi pasta to the vegetable and ham mixture and heat briefly, remove from the stove, pour over the egg mixture and mix quickly with 2 large spoons.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with a little parmesan and parsley.
- Leaf lettuce tastes best with it.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!