- 2 avocado (s), Hass, approx. 150 g each
- 80 ml lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 can condensed milk, sweetened, e.g., Milk Girls
- 1 vanilla pod (s)
- 300 g whipped cream
- 100 g almond (s), whole, peeled
- 40 g suar
- 1 mango (s)
- 50 ml orange juice
- For the ice cream, cut the avocados in half and carefully remove the pulp with a spoon. Immediately brush the avocado halves with lime juice to prevent them from turning brown.
- Puree 185 g avocado pulp, the condensed milk and the remaining lime juice. Beat the vanilla pulp and cream until stiff and fold into the avocado mixture. Fill the avocado halves with the mixture. Pour the remaining mixture into a loaf pan lined with cling film.
- Caramelize the almonds together with the sugar in a pan until the nuts are browned. Spread the nuts on baking paper and allow to cool.
- Spread the nuts on top of the avocados and put the rest aside to serve. Freeze the avocado halves and the loaf pan for at least four hours.
- In the meantime, peel the mango and remove the pulp from the stone. Cut half of the mango into small fans. Puree the rest of the pulp together with approx. 50 ml orange juice until the mixture has the desired consistency.
- To serve, place the avocado on a large plate. Spread the mango sauce next to the avocado half. Fan the mango pieces and decorate with the remaining almonds and a few mint leaves.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!