- 1 mango (s)
- 160 ml coconut milk
- 3 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 100 g double cream
- Peel the mango, remove the pulp from the core and weigh 125 g pulp.
- Puree the coconut milk, mango pulp and 1 tablespoon powdered sugar together.
- Beat the Creme Double and the rest of the powdered sugar until stiff, fold the coconut flakes into the cream.
- Pour the cream onto the coconut and mango mixture and fold in.
- Fill into molds, close them and leave to freeze for about 6 hours.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!