- 1 banana (s)
- 1 mango (s)
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 ml milk
- 100 ml cream
- 50 grams sugar
- Peel the banana and mango and cut the pulp into pieces, add the sugar and puree the fruits with the mixer. Whip the cream until stiff.
- Beat the two egg yolks in a separate bowl. The sweetened fruit puree and the milk
- add. Finally stir in the cream.
- Pour into the ice cream maker and stir for about 20 minutes.
- You can also do this without an ice cream machine, then stir again and again while freezing in the freezer, it then takes about 2 hours for the ice cream to be good.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!