- margarine 250 g
- egg 1 pc.
- sugar 200 g
- flour (you may need a little more) 400 g
- baking powder 2 tsp
- frozen pitted cherries 600 g
- sugar 150 g
- vanilla sugar 10 g
- cornstarch 1 (with a slide) tbsp
- 250 g of slightly softened margarine (can be replaced with butter, I don’t eat dairy products now, so I’m looking for options), whisk with 200 g of sugar for about 5 minutes with the help of your iron friend.
- Then send 1 cute egg to them and wait for complete friendship and mutual understanding.
- Sift 400 g flour into a separate bowl and mix with 10 g baking powder (2 tsp)
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the margarine mass. When the dough begins to gather into a lump, transfer it to a surface powdered with flour, wrinkle it slightly, roll it into a ball, wrap it in plastic wrap, and put it in the refrigerator for an hour, think about the hardships of the world.
- For the filling, transfer 600 g of frozen pitted cherries to a saucepan and place over medium heat. Sprinkle 150 g of regular sugar and 10 g of vanilla sugar and slowly heat until the sugar dissolves, a large amount of juice is released and the cherry, in general, warms up.
- Let it simmer for a couple of minutes and send 1 tablespoon to the saucepan. with a slide of cornstarch. Cook, stirring occasionally until thickened (a few minutes should be sufficient).
- Divide the dough into two parts. Roll one mercilessly into a layer 5 centimeters larger than your baking dish (25 cm in diameter) and gently wrap your form with it.
- Layout and flatten the filling.
- Make a decoration from the rest of the dough (you can simply cover it with a layer of dough, you can make a braid, a net, layout the hearts cut out with a mold, etc.). Send the cake to a preheated 180 * oven for 45-60 minutes until a lovely golden color.
- Cool slightly and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Bon Appetit!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!