- 2 egg (s), size M
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 20 g suar
- 50 ml egg liqueur
- 150 g whipped cream
- 14 strawberries
- 2 tablespoon pistachios, chopped
- Separate the eggs.
- Beat egg yolks, vanilla sugar and sugar with the whisk of the hand mixer in a high mixing beaker for approx. 5 minutes until white and creamy. Gradually pour in eggnog. Beat egg white and cream separately until stiff. Fold one after the other under the egg yolk mixture. Fill the parfait mass into 4 small molds (approx. 150 ml each) and let freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Now wash 2 strawberries and set them aside.
- Clean and wash the remaining strawberries, pat dry and cut into very thin slices.
- Spread the strawberry slices close together on 4 plates. Dip the parfait molds in hot water, loosen the edge with a small knife and turn the parfaits out onto the plates. Let thaw for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, quarter the remaining strawberries.
- Sprinkle the carpaccio and parfait with pistachios, garnish with strawberry quarters and lemon balm.
- Claudia prepared this recipe as a dessert on Monday, July 27th, 2020 in the program “The Perfect Dinner” - Day 1 in Münster.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!