- 300 g onion (s), cut into thin rins
- 100 ml white wine, dry
- 200 g meat sausae, cut into fine strips
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1 can tangerine (s), drained
- 150 g cheese, cut into fine strips
- 6 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon ½ pepper
- 0.5 teaspoon ½ sugar
- some soy sauce
- Bring the wine to the boil with 1 cup of water. Scald the onion rings with it and let it steep for about 10 minutes, then drain and drain.
- Mix together the oil, vinegar and the spices.
- Mix the rice with the onions, sausage, cheese and mandarins, pour the dressing over it and mix everything together well.
- Let it steep in the refrigerator for about 4 hours.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!