- 500 ml coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 lime (s), organic, grated zest
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 3 sheets gelatin
- 1 mango (s), (flight mango)
- 1 tablespoon sugar, brown
- 100 ml orange juice
- Soak the gelatine in cold water. Put coconut milk, sugar, lime zest and opened lemongrass (just pound a bit with a meat mallet, for example, so that the aroma can escape) in a saucepan and simmer gently for about 10-15 minutes. Squeeze out the gelatine, stir in and let the mixture steep a little. Then fill into portion molds or jars and refrigerate for at least three hours, preferably overnight.
- Caramelize the sugar in a saucepan, deglaze with orange juice. Peel the mango and remove the stone. Cut the pulp into small pieces and then add to the orange stock. Let simmer until the mango is nice and soft or the mixture is creamy. Mix finely with the hand blender, allow to cool and then put in a cool place.
- Take the panna cotta out of the refrigerator five minutes before serving, fill up with the mango sauce and decorate with mint and physalis. Good Appetite!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!