- 8 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 4 tablespoon sherry
- 4 tablespoon sauce (teriyaki)
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, (rice vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ginger, the size a walnut, chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions, slices
- 3 clove (s) garlic, chopped
- 500 g shrimp
- 500 g pasta, (taliatelle)
- 3 tablespoon oil, (peanut oil)
- Cook the tagliatelle as usual.
- Whip up a sauce from ketchup to salt.
- Sauté the Knofi + ginger + spring onions in the hot oil for about 5 minutes, add the sauce and simmer for another 5 minutes, fold in the shrimp, heat and serve with the tagliatelle.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!