- 6 Meringue (French meringue)
- 300 g Whipped cream with sugar
- 1 Lemon
- 600 g Strawberry
- 6 balls Ice Cream Strawberry Sorbet (Ice Fruit)
- Punch half of the strawberries with a blender, add lemon juice and rub the puree through a sieve. Cut the remaining strawberries into slices of any size.
- And now all that remains is to put the dessert into a beautiful glass. We spread in layers: strawberry, strawberry juice, whipped cream and on meringues crumbled by hands. Finish off 1/2 scoop of ice cream.
- Repeat the layers one more time and enjoy a delicious and delicate dessert.