- 500 g tomato (s), fresh or strained tomato sauce
- 1 can tuna, in its own juice
- 200 g sour cream
- 5 cloves garlic, more if desired
- 10 basil leaves (use more for small ones)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons vegetable broth, (you have to taste if more)
- All ingredients go into the mixer or are mixed with the hand blender until a creamy sauce is created.
- Please try if you need more spices!
- This sauce can be used cold as a dip or carefully let it warm up (sour cream curdles when cooked!) And served with hot pasta.
- Enjoy the meal!!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!