- 500 g of pasta
- 500 g of pureed tomatoes
- 2 cans of tuna
- 1 onion
- 2 clove of garlic
- 120 g peas frozen
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Italian herbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- chicken broth optional
- 150 g cheese rubbed
- Parmesan rubbed
- Put on the pasta water, but only cook and drain the pasta half the time.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C fan oven.
- Finely dice the onions and garlic. Put some oil in a pan (if you like, you can remove some of the tuna cans), sauté the onions and garlic. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, spices, broth.
- Add the peas. Drain the tuna and pour in. Stir carefully, the tuna should not be completely dismantled into individual parts.
- Stir in the half-cooked pasta and place in a baking dish.
- Rub the grated cheese and parmesan on top. Put in the oven for 20 minutes.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!