- 250 g feta
- 300 g cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- lemon zest (optional)
- 300 g pasta of your choice
- Prepare a baking dish and preheat the oven to 175 ° C fan oven.
- Place the feta in the middle of the baking dish, spread the washed tomatoes and the peeled garlic cloves around it and drizzle everything with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the spices on top. If you take lemon zest, very little is enough.
- Put the baking dish in the oven and let it cook for 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, you can cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- When the baked feta is ready, take it out of the oven and mix everything well with a fork and mash it. Season to taste and, if necessary, add seasoning.
- Then mix with the cooked pasta and serve.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!