- 250 g flour
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 egg (s)
- 75 grams sugar
- 200 g sour cream
- 75 g butter, melt
- 75 ml milk
- 150 g chocolate, white, chopped
- 75 g chocolate, bitter, at least 70%, chopped
- Mix the flour, baking powder and cocoa together.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until thick and creamy, stir in the sour cream and melted butter.
- Quickly stir in the milk with the flour mixture and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the dough into the molds and bake at 190 ° C for about 25 minutes.
- Instead of white and dark chocolate, you can add all kinds of chocolate and chocolate bar leftovers to the dough.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!