- 2 chicken drumsticks
- 2 teaspoons clarified butter
- 100 g cheese, Emmentaler er.
- 1 egg (s)
- 2 tablespoon herbs, fresh chopped
- 2 tablespoon breadcrumbs (breadcrumbs)
- salt and pepper
- 125 ml water
- 0.5 ½ cube chicken broth, instant
- Cut the chicken legs open on the inside, fold them apart and season.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish and pour a teaspoon of clarified butter on each, crumble the water into the dish and half the stock cube and put it in the oven for about 20 minutes. Depending on the size of the clubs.
- In the meantime, mix the Emmentaler, egg, breadcrumbs, herbs and salt together for the crust. Press the crust mixture on each leg and put it back into the tube until it has turned a nice color.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!