- 2 lamb fillet (s), marinated approx. 400 - 500 g
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper
For the tomato sauce:
- 1 thick onion (s)
- 3 clove (s) garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 thick tomato (s)
- 50 ml vegetable stock
For the beans:
- 500 g beans, reen
- 50 g diced ham, lean
- Vegetable broth
- Take the lamb salmon out of the packaging one hour in advance.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper over it and fry in hot oil on both sides. Place in a baking dish.
- Cook in an oven preheated to 160 ° C top / bottom heat for approx. 15 - 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the meat.
- For the tomato sauce, peel and chop the onions and garlic. Put half of the onion and garlic in a pan and sauté with a spoonful of tomato paste. Possibly add a little more oil. Deglaze with the vegetable stock and add the diced tomatoes. Add spices and herbs and let steep.
- Clean the beans, wash them, cut them into small pieces and cook them covered with vegetable stock until soft.
- Alternatively, you can also take beans out of the jar.
- Sauté the remaining onions with the diced ham and add to the drained beans.
- Cut the lamb fillet into slices and serve on the tomato sauce. Arrange the bacon beans on the plate and serve everything.
- We ate rösti with it.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Let us know how it was!